We Need YOUR Boat
Due to our unbelievbly phenomenal sales nationwide this summer we are desperately short of good, fresh water, used boats to sell.
ALL BRANDS - ALL SHAPES - ALL SIZES
Living in Taupo
Join Our Team
Would you like to live in Taupo, work on the edge of the boat harbour and test and demonstrate boats on Great Lake Taupo?
We are looking for a Marine Mechanic/Technician to work in our expanding workshop.
- The job entails service and diagnosis of petrol engines, stern drives and outboard engines, launching boats and assisting customers in their purchasing decisions.
- A General Motors or Holden trained technician could be adaptable for this position.
- We are Taupo’s authorised Mercury/Mercruiser dealers and NZ’s specialist Bayliner dealership.
- We also service other brands of engines. Join our team and enjoy the lifestyleTaupo offers.
- Trout fishing, skiing, nature walks, hot pools, cycle tracks/mountain biking and sporting/adventure activities offers a lifestyle that attracts people to visit and live in Taupo. Only one set of traffic lights and parking is free.
- The town centre is a hub of cafes, restaurants and retail shops while the industrial area offers services to business.
- Schools, hospital, airport and every service, amenity and attraction within a 5 to 10 minute drive.
Apply : Tim Mabin email@example.com or phone direct 07 3787031
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Thank you Tim for selling our boat. I received quality service. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Lakeland Marine consistently do a first-class job servicing and maintaining our boat. We've dealt with them for many years. The staff know their stuff, and are always friendly, helpful and professional.
I had my Mercury 90hp serviced after purchasing a new boat and purchased a 5hp 4-stroke aux. I found their mechanics to be most helpful, honest, and reliable. I have no hesitation in recommending them.