UTTERN BOATS D70 CABIN – OUTBOARD
LAKELAND MARINE SERVICES NOW DEALER FOR:
Discover the D70
UTTERN D70 – SETS A NEW STANDARD FOR DAYCRUISERS
Uttern D70. Get off on a day trip or a weekend at sea. The deep cockpit on board the Uttern D70 makes the trip safe and secure. The powerful windscreen protects the cockpit from wind and sea spray. In the cabin you sleep well and have a fantastic view through the large windows in the hull sides.
The Uttern D70 comes with the Mercury engine you want. Either with V-6 or V-8 engine with power up to 300 horses. It provides fast response, high top speed and easy maneuvering. The cockpit is easy to enter. It has correctly placed handle points. It is unproblematic to move through the boat from bow to stern and via the bathing platforms you can glide into the water.
With the deep cockpit, the boat is safe even for small children who are on a trip. The windscreen with wiper provides good protection against weather and wind.
The distinctive and simple alignment gives the Uttern D70 a modern, elegant feel. The new sharp blue hull color and a well-adapted windscreen make the boat look sporty. On board, you immediately notice the two-tone dashboard. Uttern’s Smart Design philosophy has created seats with integrated armrests that have cup holders, a galley section in the cockpit and a spacious, almost invisible storage room for the canopy. The cabin is comfortable with lots of light, a large berth and practical storage space.
Passengers quickly find themselves on board the Uttern D70. The cockpit is large and offers many uses. You can enjoy yourself outside all day and cook. In the cockpit there is a complete galley with sink, refrigerator and stove. The wide door makes it easy to get into the cabin. Via the bathing platforms you can swim and have fun with water sports.
Under deck, two people can spend the night watching the sunrise through the large windows. In the cabin you will also find a toilet.
How do you want to use the cockpit? Because you want to read, chat, sunbathe, enjoy the view or eat? The stern bench with back that can be adjusted in three positions creates comfort and coziness. The back can stand straight up, it can be tilted halfway and it can also be folded down so that you get a large sun lounger on board. The front passenger seat also has several functions. Along the way, the passenger can follow the journey. In port or when you are at anchor, the seat is used as a valley by the seating area or the sun deck in the cockpit.
Premium Edition gives you what you need. We have put together equipment packages that cover what customers often demand. If you order Premium Edition, you save about 10 percent compared to buying the equipment individually.
Hull and deck design
- Securmark anti-theft tag
- Fender clip, stainless steel
- Gripping brackets, stainless steel
- Bath ladder, stainless steel
- Anchor box
- Bow room for ropes
- Floor in teak laminate
- Bathing platform
- Locking bar
- LED lighting
- Cockpit sun lounger
- Storage room under cockpit seats
- Real teak table
- Aft bench
- Foldable aft seat with backrest
- Extended aft sofa (L-sofa)
- Reversible driver’s seat with tiltable cushion
- Passenger seat
- 12V power outlet
- Sports steering wheel
- SmartCraft speedometer and tachometer
- Cup holders, stainless steel
- Adjustable steering wheel
- 2 bunks
- Storage room under the bunk
- Cabin cushions
- Cabin lights
- Harbor lights
- Seawater toilet
- Electric bilge pump
- Portable fire extinguisher
- CO monitoring
- Dual battery system
- OB Pre-Rigging
- Hydraulic steering
- Mercury Active trim V6 / V8
- Mercury VesselView mobile with display of engine data when connected to a mobile app
Optional accessories and packages :
- Premium Editionpackage complete with Cockpit Comfort package + electronics package
- Cockpit Comfortpackage complete with Shower in cockpit, Water ski mast, Refrigerator, Sink with tap, Wallas 800 stove with fan heater, Curtains, Mooring package
- Electronicspackage complete with Simrad 9 ″ NSS evo3 color chart plotter / GPS with HDI sensor, Fusion stereo / Bluetooth with 4 speakers + DAB adapter with antenna, VesselView link digital connection.
- Style Upgrade package (caramel / cream pillows / cool beige hull color)
- Electric anchor winch aft (ex anchor)
- Electric trim tab
- Extension of bathing platform
- Port + starboard wiper w / washer
- Diesel heater
- Harbor tarpaulin
- Bow thruster
- Mercury Anti-theft system
- Mooring package
Galvanised Twin Axle Braked Trailer
|Length of hull
|Boat weight without engine
|Maximum engine weight
|Maximum load (People, Gear, Engine)
|300 hp (220 kw)
|Fuel tank maximum capacity
|Fuel tank type
|Maximum number of people
Lakeland Marine Services is NZ’s only Bayliner specialist dealer. Delivery throughout NZ Taupo’s only Mercruiser & Mercury outboard service & sales dealer with 40 years Mercury service experience.